Dreadlocks kit for Light Hair
How to make dreads? Instructions included. Using this Knotty Boy Dreadlock Starter Kit includes exactly what you need for starting dreadlocks from start to finish. This How to make Dreadlocks Kit has in it: Dread Wax, Shampoo, a comb, and instructions in order to achieve the best dreadlocks. You can always buy more stuff later on as your dreads lock up. For right now you dont have to buy anything else to get those perfect dreads. A little time and dedication and these Knotty Boy products definately will get you going.
This Dreadlock Starter Kit includes:
- Knotty Boy Dread Wax for Light Hair - This all natural dreadlock wax makes having dreadlocks fast, clean and easy!
- Knotty Boy Dread Shampoo - Nice and pleasant herbal hemp shampoo that utilizes anti-backterial and naturally germicidal bacterial properties of tea tree, rosemary and pepermint essential oils. All aids to help eliminate flakey dandruff and itchy scalp conditions.
- Knotty Boy Bee-Washed Pre-Dreading and De-Waxing Soap - Makes it easier to take the wax off of your hands.
- A Strong Dreading Comb
- A Plastic Hair Cap
- Ful Instructions on the Knotty Boy Method of Dreading Hair
After a few week of of using the Knotty Boy Dread Wax, you'll find that your new locks are getting tighter and harder.
Stuff You'll Need to Start Dreadlocks:
Three inches of hair or longer to start dreadlocks plus this starter kit. How to make dreads instructions are included.
|Product Name||Dreadlocks kit for Light Hair|
|Hair concerns||hair not locking|
These May also interest you
- Shea-Coco Monoi Oil 4oz$9.99
- African Healing Oyl 8oz$8.99
- Raw Shea Butter 4oz$9.99
- Dreadlock Conditioning Spray - coco knottySpecial Price $16.49 Regular Price $16.99
- Dreadlocks shampoo starter shampoo residue freeSpecial Price $18.99 Regular Price $19.99