Dreadlocks kit for dark hair
How to dreads? That is a question that is ask a lot. Using Knotty Boy Dreadlock Starter Kits includes exactly what you need for starting dreadlocks from scratch. This How to Dread Kit includes all you need. Wax, Shampoo and a comb to achieve the greatness of dreadlocks. Later on you can buy other things to maintain your knotty dreads. There are a lot of other products you can also buy as you go to maitain your dreads as they lock. But right now these dreadlock products are all you need.
This Dreadlock Starter Kit includes:
- Knotty Boy Dread Wax for Dark Hair All-natural dreadlock wax that makes having dreadlocks fast, clean and easy!
- Knotty Boy Dread Shampoo - This herbal hemp shampoo utilizes anti-backterial and naturally germicidal bacterial properties of tea tree, rosemary and peppermint essential oils. All aids to help eliminate flakey dandruff and itchy scalp conditions.
- Knotty Boy Bee-Washed Pre-Dreading and De-Waxing Soap - easy to take the wax off of your hands.
- A Strong Dreading Comb
- A Plastic Hair Cap
- Ful Instructions on the Knotty Boy Method of Dreading Hair
After a few weeks of using the Knotty Boy Dread Wax, you'll find that your new locks are tighter and harder.
Stuff You'll Need to Start Dreadlocks:
Three inches of hair or longer to start dreadlocks plus this starter kit. How to instructions are included.
|Product Name||Dreadlocks kit for dark hair|
|Hair concerns||hair not locking|
These May also interest you
- Dreadlock Conditioning Spray - coco knottySpecial Price $16.49 Regular Price $16.99
- Dreadlocks shampoo starter 8ozSpecial Price $18.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Dread Wax - Light Hair 4oz$15.99
- African Healing Oyl 8oz$8.99
- Shea-Coco Monoi Oil 4oz$9.99